This Christmas I have been trying to get all my present shopping out of the way nice and early. I have been doing pretty well and with 11 days left until Christmas I have only a small handful of presents left to buy. I love buying presents for my friends and family, but as you can see here from above I love to buy a few little presents for myself at this time of year too.
There seems to be a certain theme to all my purchases and I think its comfort. I have a bit of sparkle in there for the festive season but I can’t deny myself fluffy socks and pyjama sets. I also can’t deny myself a Home Alone themed Christmas jumper.
- “Merry Christmas ya Filthy Animal” Christmas Jumper - €22 Nine Lives Kilkenny - Also available on Ebay here
- Tarten Tshirt Dress - €14.99 Virgo Kilkenny - I have seen similar in Swamp, it will make the perfect Christmas Day dress (Elastic waistband anyone?)
- Pyjama Set with fleece hoodie - €14 Penneys
- Maroon Sequin Dress - £17 Primark (So sparkly!)
- Sheep Jumper - €14 Penneys
- Fleece Socks Set of 3 - €4 Penneys
- Rimmel London Space Dust Nail Polish 003 Aurora - €4.29 Penneys
Do other people like to spoil themselves at Christmas as well as their loved ones or is it just me?